East Goshen Township Park
1661 Paoli Pike
West Chester, PA 19380
Phone: (610) 692-7171
East Goshen Township owns a lovely 55-acre active park located at 1661 Paoli Pike. Facilities at this, the East Goshen Park include the Hicks Pavilion and the Veterans Pavilion, both with small brick barbecues and close access to rest rooms. You must be an East Goshen resident to reserve a pavilion or any park facility.
Since we have an active population, there are areas in the East Goshen Park for sports such as the baseball, softball and soccer fields; a small multi-use field, a sand volleyball court, six tennis courts and hitting backboard; two full-size basketball courts with additional baskets for shooting around, a well-equipped children activity area, a fitness circuit area and a gazebo. There is no bicycling, rollerblading or skateboarding permitted on the East Goshen Park walking/jogging trail which is .9 of a mile in length. Dogs must be kept on a leash in the park and must be under the control of their owner.
- PARK FEES
Ira Hicks Pavilion or Veterans Pavilion: Per event - $100
- For groups of up to 100 people, and a separate, refundable deposit check for $50.
- $200 – for groups of 101 people or more, and a separate, refundable deposit check of $100.
- Ball Fields and Soccer Fields: $30 per time period per field.
Basketball, Tennis & Volleyball Courts: $30 per time period per court.
A Time Period is a morning (7 am to Noon) or an afternoon (Noon to 5 pm) or an evening (5 pm to Dusk)
- Organization / Corporation or Non-Resident Fees:
For events greater than 200 people, the permit fee is $1/person.
- For events less than 200 people, the fee is $200.
- A separate fee of $100 is also due as a refundable deposit for the event. Please pay both the permit fee and refundable deposit fee with two individual checks.
- Field Permit fees are $30 per morning, afternoon or evening.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.