East Goshen Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Tuesdays, Strong by Zumba- 6:00- 7:00pm
Description: STRONG by Zumba® combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move. Every squat, every lunge, every burpee is driven by the music. In each class you'll burn calories while toning arms, legs, abs and glutes. Plyometric or explosive moves like high knees, burpees, and jumping jacks are interchanged with isometric moves like lunges, squats, and kickboxing.
Contact: Pamela Nelson firstname.lastname@example.org
March 16- May 18, 2021 (10 classes) $50
- Zumba® Toning combines your favorite zumba® rhythms with a component of toning exercises for the legs, buttocks, arms, abdominals and core section.
- When it comes to body sculpting, Zumba® Toning raises the bar (or rather, the toning stick).
- It combines targeted body-sculpting exercises and high-energy cardio work with Latin infused Zumba® moves to create a calorie-torching, strength-training dance fitness party.
- Students learn how to use lightweight, maraca-like toning sticks to enhance rhythm and tone all their target zones, including arms, abs and thighs.
- Zumba® toning is a perfect way for enthusiasts to sculpt their bodies naturally while having a blast.
- Please bring a set of weights (3-5 lbs.) for the arm work and an exercise mat for the core and stretching.